Citizen Care Center

Abandoned Vehicles

Affidavits for abandoned vehicles may be filed in Magistrate Court. If you are unsure how to handle this process, please consult an attorney. It is against Georgia Law for Magistrate Court staff and judges to provide legal advice.

return to the Citizen Care Center main page