Citizen Care Center

Bad Checks

Magistrate Court has jurisdiction over most bad check cases. Seek legal advice to find out whether your situation is a civil or criminal matter. It is against Georgia law for Magistrate Court staff and judges to provide legal advice.

return to the Citizen Care Center main page