Citizen Care Center

Filing for Garnishments

Garnishments may be filed in Magistrate Court. If you are unsure how to handle this process, please consult an attorney for legal advice. It is against Georgia Law for Magistrate Court staff and judges to provide legal advice. 

return to the Citizen Care Center main page