Citizen Care Center

Tax Form

To obtain the form visit: Hotel/Motel Tax Form; call the Finance Department at (706) 344-3501 to request a form; or pick up a Hotel/Motel Tax Form from Dawson County Planning Department when you apply for your permit or business license.

return to the Citizen Care Center main page