Emergency Services - Volunteer Firefighter
DAWSON COUNTY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
188.8.131.52 Internal Competitive
184.108.40.206 Open Competitive
Job Title: Volunteer Firefighter
Department: Dawson County Emergency Services
Salary: $12.83 Per Call
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITIONS FILLED
Performs a variety of emergency operations to protect lives and property in simul¬taneous fire suppression, search and rescue, and assures that all Fire related equipment remains ready at all times to respond to emergency and non-emergency situations.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Registered Volunteer or NPQ 1
• Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
• Valid Class B Driver’s License and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
• Must meet all in-house testing requirements.
• Applicant must pass a background check and drug screening.
• Emergency Medical Responder
Click Here to view a full job description.
Applications are in the County Administration office and on our website at www.dawsoncounty.org. Applications may be mailed or delivered to the Dawson County Human Resources Department, 25 Justice Way, Suite 2233, Dawsonville, GA 30534; Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; or emailed to DCemployment@dawsoncounty.org. All applications submitted are subject to public disclosure under the Georgia Open Records Act.
Dawson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.