Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Regluar Meeting Agenda - March 20, 2008
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA - THURSDAY, MARCH 20, 2008
Rock Creek Park Community Room - 6:00 p.m.
1. ROLL CALL
2. OPENING PRESENTATION – Doris Cook – Meth Taskforce
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
• Award Presentation to Sheriff Billy Carlisle for State Certification
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 6, 2008
CONTRIBUTIONS more than $250
• ZA 07-18: Rymer Development LLC has made a request to rezone 15.45 acres of TMP 106-062,106-296,106-213,106-054,106-054.001 from RA (Residential Agricultural) to R3 (Multi-Family Residential) to develop a mixed use adult community, included in this request is also a variance from Section 304.E.7 (Maximum Units per Building) and Section 304.E.8 (Maximum Density). Location: Dawson Forest Road.
• ZA 07-19: Rymer Development L.L.C. has made a request to rezone 82.028 acres of TMP 106-062,106-296, 106- 213, 106-054, 106-054.001 from RA (Residential Agricultural) to CPCD (Commercial Planned Comprehensive Development) to develop a mixed use adult community, included in this request is also a variance from Section 404.C.7.C (Maximum 6 Density of 6 Units per Acre up to a Maximum of 100 Units) and Section 404.C.7.5 (Minimum 50% of Uses for Non-Residential Uses). Location: Dawson Forest Road.
• ZA 08-02: Appalachian Community Bank has made a request to rezone 2.85 acres from RA (Residential Agricultural) to C-HB (Commercial Highway Business) to be able to build a Banking Facility. TMP: 114 013; Location: 4200 Dawson Forest Road East.
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. NEW BUSINESS
• Package Liquor Store License: Kindred Property Group, LLC - d/b/a Premium Package Outlet
• Retail Package Beer & Wine License: M&M Super Mart - Chris H. Moore, Applicant
• Approval of letter to Legislation regarding CID legislation
• Bid Results and Award Recommendations for four Pumper Tankers
• Approval of Drug Court Contract with New Hope Counseling
• Discussion of the Long Range Planning Committee
• Amended Variances: Procedures and Planning Commission Review & Recommendations – Joey Homans
• Appointments of Planning Commission
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. PUBLIC COMMENT (5 minute limit)