Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Regular Meeting Agenda - April 19, 2007
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA – THURSDAY APRIL 19, 2007
Rock Creek Park Community Room – 6:00 p.m.
1. ROLL CALL
2. OPENING PRESENTATION – Challenge Child & Friend – Cathy Drerup
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the Work Session held on March 29, 2007.
- Minutes of Regular Commission Meeting held on April 5, 2007.
- Minutes of Called Meeting held on April 6, 2007.
ZA 07-02: Grant Grimes (Temple Inland) has made a request to rezone 100 acres of TMP 90-15 from RA (Residential Agricultural) to RPCD (Residential Planned comprehensive Development) in order to develop 100 lot subdivision. Location: Burt Creek Road & Hwy. 136, across from Gold Creek
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. OLD BUSINESS
- SPLOST V
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Judicial Council of Georgia Standing Committee on Accountability Courts Grant
- Ambulance Remount Bids
- Presentation of Law Enforcement & Training Facility
- Soil and Water Stewardship Week Proclamation
- Two County Positions
- Elliott Air Field
10. PUBLIC COMMENT (5 minute limit)