Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Regular Meeting Agenda - August 17, 2006
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA - THURSDAY, AUGUST 17, 2006
Rock Creek Park Community Room - 6:00 p.m.
1. ROLL CALL
2. OPENING PRESENTATION – United States Coast Guard Auxiliary – Matt Cooper
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of Regular Commission Meeting held on August 3, 2006.
Contributions more than $250
ZA 06-17: Magnate Development LLC has made a request to rezone 2.62 acres of TMP 114-33 from RA (Residential Agricultural) to CHB (Commercial Highway Business) in order to construct strip mall. Location: Dawson Forest Road next to Wal-Mart (INCLUDES VR 06-16 Variance to buffers required on property lines adjoining residentially zoned property).
Both Planning Staff and Planning Commission Recommended Approval with Stipulations
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. OLD BUSINESS
9. NEW BUSINESS
- Fire Improvements for Sassafras & Fire Station #6
- Fire Safety Materials
- Impact Fee Bank Account
- Council of Juvenile Court Judges Grant
- Letter to Senators and Congressmen
10. PUBLIC COMMENT (5 minute limit)