Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Regular Meeting Agenda - January 17, 2008
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA - THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2008
Rock Creek Park Community Room - 6:00 p.m.
1. ROLL CALL
2. OPENING PRESENTATION – Bindy Auvermann – Mentoring Program
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
CONTRIBUTIONS more than $250
• ZA 07-18: Rymer Development LLC has made a request to rezone 15.45 acres of TMP 106-062,106-296,106-213,106-054,106-054.001 from RA (Residential Agricultural) to R3 (Multi-Family Residential) to develop a mixed use adult community, included in this request is also a variance from Section 304.E.7 (Maximum Units per Building) and Section 304.E.8 (Maximum Density). Location: Dawson Forest Road.
• ZA 07-19: Rymer Development L.L.C. has made a request to rezone 82.028 acres of TMP 106-062,106-296, 106- 213, 106-054, 106-054.001 from RA (Residential Agricultural) to CPCD (Commercial Planned Comprehensive Development) to develop a mixed use adult community, included in this request is also a variance from Section 404.C.7.C (Maximum 6 Density of 6 Units per Acre up to a Maximum of 100 Units) and Section 404.C.7.5 (Minimum 50% of Uses for Non-Residential Uses). Location: Dawson Forest Road.
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. NEW BUSINESS
• Burn Ban
• RFP for Courthouse
• Approval for BOC Expenses
• Qualifying Fees
• Appointment Renewal of the County Attorney, County Clerk, County Manager and the Vice Chairman of the Dawson County Board of Commissioners
9. OLD BUSINESS
10. PUBLIC COMMENT (5 minute limit)