Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Regular Meeting Agenda - June 16, 2005
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA - THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2005
Dawson County Courthouse - 6:00 p.m.
1. ROLL CALL
2. OPENING PRESENTATION – Keep Dawson County Beautiful - Nancy King
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
-Minutes of Regular Commission Meeting Held on June 2, 2005
-Minutes of Called Commission Meeting Held on June 2, 2005
ZA 05-04: BT Dawsonville Associates LLT has made a request to rezone 18.47 acres of TMP 114-33 Split from RA (Residential Agricultural) to CHB (Commercial Highway Business) for purpose of proposed TSC (Tractor Supply Company) site. Location: Hwy. 53 East
Planning Staff & Planning Commission recommend Approval with stipulations
ZA 05-01: Don Stephens has made a request to rezone 3.046 acres of TMP 113-44.002 Split from RA (Residential - Agricultural) to COI (Commercial Office Institutional) in order to construct doctor’s office building. Location: Kilough Church Road & Ga. 400 South & proposed Prominence Court
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
-Modular Housing Ordinance
8. OLD BUSINESS
(1) Approval to release GIS data to Etowah Habitat Conservation Plan.
(2) Approval of new CPCD Regulations.
(3) Ratification of bid award to Georgia Forestry Commission for Tank and Equipment. Replacement on two current Fire Dept. Tankers - $23,154.47/ea.
(4) Ratification of bid award to Surrey Fire Safety House & Mobile Command Center - Bid Package #2 for the purchase of one Fire Safety House - $27,858.
(5) Ratification of approval to lease/purchase equipment bid for Rubber Tire Compactor to Tractor & Equipment Company in the total amount of $53,753: $18,870/year for 2 years.
(6) Ratification of bid award for Uniloader to Vaughters Tractor Company in the amount of $27,632.
9. NEW BUSINESS
-Approval of Matching Funds (10%) DOT Grant- 4 Vans @$4,200 ea. in the total amount $16,800 - Senior Center
-Reappointment of Betty Powell to Library Board
-Appointments to GMRDC
10. PUBLIC COMMENT (5 minute limit)
-Julie Spriggs: Crystal Falls Subdivision
-April Weaver: Privacy Fence