Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Regular Meeting Agenda - May 15, 2008 REVISED (3rd edition)
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REVISED REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, MAY 15, 2008
Rock Creek Park Community Room - 6:00 p.m.
1. ROLL CALL
2. OPENING PRESENTATION – Arts Council - Warren King
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
• Minutes of Regular Commission Meeting held on May 1, 2008
6. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
7. PUBLIC COMMENT (3 minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
Contributions more than $250
• ZA 08-05: Noah Sanders has made a request from the Dawson County Land Use Resolution, Section 307.A.4, for a permissive use of a dog kennel; TMP: 069-043.01; Zoned R-A; Location: 1301 Elliott Family Parkway.
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS
• Moving BOC meetings to Municipal Complex
10. OLD BUSINESS
11. NEW BUSINESS
• PROCLAMATION: Emergency Medical Services Week
• Utility Truck bid results
• Approval of the Plan Graphics contract
• Adhoc committee for Community Agenda
• SPLOST Project Manager
*Please note the Board of Commissioners is tentatively scheduled to hear additional information regarding the Community Agenda and the Business License Ordinance at their next Work Session on Thursday, May 22, 2008.
*Adhoc committee for Community Agenda was accidentally omitted from the last agendas posted.