Commission Meeting Agendas Archive
Voting Session Agenda - September 15, 2011
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
VOTING SESSION AGENDA - THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
THE G.L. PETE GILLELAND CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL
A. ROLL CALL
B. OPENING PRESENTATION – Doris Cook, EWSA – Clean Water Month
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - Minutes of the Voting Session held on September 1, 2011
F. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
G. PUBLIC COMMENT (3 minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
H. ALCOHOL LICENSE HEARINGS
1. Special Event Alcohol Permit – United Way of Forsyth County, Inc.
1. ZA 11-04 - Dawson County has submitted a request to rezone 122.31 acres of TMPs 031-027, 031-027-001 & 031-027-002 from C-HB (Highway Business Commercial) to RA (Residential Agricultural). The properties are located approximately .25 miles north of the Highway 136/Highway 183 intersection. Planning Commission recommended approval of the application as submitted.
2. ZA 11-05 – Dawson County has submitted a request on behalf of the State of Georgia to rezone 2884.36 acres of TMPs 010-001, 011-001, 011-001-001, & 008-008 from RPC (Residential Planned Community) to RA (Residential Agricultural). The properties are located off Highway 52 West and Highway 136. Planning Commission recommended approval of the application as submitted.
J. PUBLIC HEARINGS
K. OLD BUSINESS
L. NEW BUSINESS
1. PROCLAMATION: Clean Water Month Proclamation
2. Approval of the Ninth District Opportunity fundraiser
3. Approval of RFP #153-11 Specialty Filing and Storage for the new government center
5. Ratification of the Weed Control pilot program cancellation
N. PUBLIC COMMENT
Rebecca Carter – Calhoun Reservoir