Commission Meeting Agendas
Voting Session Agenda - Thursday, April 19, 2012
DAWSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
VOTING SESSION AGENDA - THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2012
DAWSON COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER ASSEMBLY ROOM
A. ROLL CALL
B. OPENING PRESENTATION – Vernon Smith – American Hometown Heroes
C. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of the Voting Session held on April 5, 2012
2. Minutes of the Special Called Meeting held on April 12, 2012
F. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
G. PUBLIC COMMENT (3 minute limit/person 15 minutes maximum)
H. ALCOHOL LICENSE HEARINGS
1. Wholesale Distributor Beer License – Mediterranean Wine Distributors, Inc.
J. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Public Hearing regarding the approval to amend the Consolidated Alcohol Ordinance (2nd of 2 hearings)
K. OLD BUSINESS
L. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of the LAUE Project Cost Overrun
2. Approval of the Request to Surplus Used Fire Engine
3. Approval to Sell Surplus Vehicles and Equipment
a. Approval to Designate Funds from the Sale of Surplus Vehicles and Equipment to Purchase Track-Hoe.
4. Approval to Reject all Bids for RFP #171-12 - Purchase of a Used Road Tractor
5. Approval of RFP #169-12 - Annual Elevator Contract
6. Approval of RFP #168-12 - Waterproofing and Repairs to Dawson County Government Annex and Fire Station #2.
7. Approval of the Letter to Environmental Protection Division- Clarification of Stipulation #1 ZA 06-10.
9. Approval of the IGA with City and Board of Elections for 2012 City Elections
N. PUBLIC COMMENT